Walk ons Welcome
* Dress Code - You must wear some type of
battle dress uniform. No short pants, street
clothes, paintball attire, sandals, etc.
* You can wear whatever camo pattern you want.
* Ghillie suits are welcome and may be put on
* Teams are decided the day of the game and
may change per different game scenario
* Full face masks are optional
* Full seal goggles are a must, Mesh goggles are
* All items found items are to be turned in to Lost
& Found, keeping found items on field is steeling
and warrants a permanent ban from property.
* Do NOT pick up airsoft grenades, leave where
they lay as the person that deployed it will soon
be looking for it in that area.
* No climbing trees, sea containers, vehicles,
* Keep a 10' distance from moving vehicles, do
not crawl under vehicles, and never assume that
the vehicles can see you.
* Do not move, rearrange, shoot, or destroy field
props, sandbags, concrete blocks & vehicles.
* Do not shoot the livestock or use them for cover
or cut the fencing.
Making The Kills
* FPS is measured with .20g bb's
* Rifleman 400fps (shotguns,pistols,SMG's, rifle)
* DMR 450fps 50ft+ engagement distance
(semi-auto only incapable of full-auto
mode,low/mid cap mag,no rapid fire, no burst fire).
*Sniper 550fps 100ft+ engagement distance (bolt
*SAW 450fps 50ft+ engagement distance (must
be beltfed or full size, heavy barrel, drum mag,
bi-pod support type weapon)
* No "BANG OUT" make close up kills to the body
below the neck in semi-auto/single shot.
* No blind fire
* Hits on your gun are not a kill
* Ricochet do not count as a kill
* GRENADES - kill all occupants in any vehicle,
bunker, foxhole, or tower (weather bbs hit you or
not). Airsoft grenade (no pyro or smoke) must be
inside vehicle and go off, bunker, foxhole, or
tower when it goes off to score kills. If deployed in
a trench it kills 10' in each direction of the trench
line from point of detonation, if deployed on
ground it kills in a 10' radius.
* SATCHEL CHARGES - Kill all occupants in any
vehicle, bunker, foxhole, or tower that it is
placed on. Satchel charges can destroy
towers if placed at the base, foxholes and
bunkers if placed on the roof, and vehicles if
placed on them. Satchel charges can also be
used to destroy bridges.
* Nerf type RPG's and AT4's destroys soft skin
vehicles, bunkers, foxholes, and towers plus kills
all occupants inside. If it hits the ground or an
object then all players within a 10' radius around
point of impact are out.
* To kill the Fox tank or APC you must use a
Taggin grenade launcher, airsoft grenade inside
vehicle, or satchel charge
* CLAYMORE MINE - kills any player in a 60
degree arc 10' in front of claymore (weather the
bbs hit you or not)
* LAND MINES - kill the player that stepped on it
and any player within a 10' radius.
To make kills under the minium engagement
distance or in CQB you must transition to a
weapon that shoots 400fps or less